In the loving memory of the wisest man I've ever known.....

In the loving memory of the wisest man I’ve ever known……………


Our family suffered a huge loss, a loss of guardian, a loss of a torch who showed path not only to his children, grandchildren but also to the whole village in his youth; continuing his efforts to help others till the very stale age.

He was the man who believed in taking the task on himself and show everyone, “Yes, I can do it.” That’s the thing which has been unseen by masses but whoever saw his potential to guide, to be a motivation will ever remember him.

In my childhood, he stayed with us. All I remember is his nurture and care for me. I still remember how he used to lie down every evening on the bed, eyes closed, meditating, chanting the name of almighty for the well being of the whole family. I remember how he used to cheer up when I got good marks, how he used to save me from Dad’s thrashing every time I did a mistake. His love for each one of his grandchildren is un-differentiated and un-conditional.

I always wanted to remember his laughing face, his toothless grin, his long lasting Indian epic tales; but the image of his demise in my arms has been stuck over all these loving memories.

It’s known to a very few, may be no one, that the direct access that Kharsawan to Kolkata or Rourkela has been possible due to the constant efforts of this great man. His categorical appeals and applications to the Railway Minister resulted in stoppage of Utkal Express and Ispat Express for 2 minutes at Rajkharsawan station for 3 months regularly on a trial basis. But the need of Kharsawan’s people and yet again Dadu’s efforts the trains have a permanent 2 minutes halt now at the station.

He has been felicitated by the Chief Minister of Jharkhand state.
I still remember his stories he told me about his role in the freedom struggle against the British. He has met Gandhiji. And he joined him against the struggle in the East India. Born in 5th January  1912, he has seen altogether many forms of India, from the cruel British Raj to the new born Independent motherland to today’s corrupt society. He has seen the RSP being built form the scratch.

Living 100 years is truly a milestone. Even though we wanted him to stay with us for a much longer time, he left us all, drowning us in grief and leaving us struggling with our emotions.

WE will always remember him as he wanted us to. He called us ‘Bhai’ means ‘Brother’. And we’ll surely remember him as a friend, a brother, a guide, a motivation, an inspiration.
May his soul rest in peace.

In grieve remembrance

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anna & Deck

Love takes sacrifices !!!!

My 'Kai Po Che' review