The girl with the white top

Out of the hundred different times she came and thousand other times I forgot the way she came to meet me, hiding from the eyes; in a world of our own. A world which is obscured from scrutiny and fenced by thoughts, she came over to meet me in my dreams.
Each time she came, she left a mark, a mark hard to erase. A mark that urged my desperation past the fence to see the flourishing beauty through my eyes; walking, smiling and then getting embarrassed realizing that I was looking.

I don't know where we were, or what scheme leads us to that place but the one thing I can concrete is that those moments seem unreal, even for an illusion, even for a dream.
I was lying on the edge of the bed trying to catch a nap in vain. And a few other faceless chaps were snoring loudly behind by turned back. And that's when she entered the room wearing the same white top which she always did when she came to meet me in this world. She saw, she smiled and quietly sat on the floor beside me and started to read English daily. But when she came across the supplement edition, she started grunting. I peeped over to watch her; she was holding the paper and cursing it for printing Topless ladies on every page of that 4-paged-supplement.
I smiled and playfully said, "Why are you getting upset, you are a bio student after all!!!!!”
She smiled again and threw the paper and said, "Still..." Just one word and that was enough to take my breath away. I reached out for her hand, firmly held it between mine and kissed her knuckles. She took a breath in and turned her back towards me seeking support from the edge of the bed with me still lying face-down on my elbows. When she turned I gently took my face to her neck and with the other hand brushed off the hair to the other shoulder. And then I touch my cheeks to her. She locked her eyes and so did I. I rubbed my cheek around hers and breathed in the aroma of her skin. She was breathing loudly and the moment of our togetherness slowed down to be captured till eternity.

The meeting was brief, but left another mark upon me to think about. As I write this, I'm having an intense call from my heart to reach out to her and hold her hand and clasp it till we die. Even though the real world portrays a wall between us, but our world is free of all barriers where we are with each other, holding hands.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anna & Deck

Love takes sacrifices !!!!

My 'Kai Po Che' review