WHEN I HAD GIVEN UP, almost.

WHEN I HAD GIVEN UP, almost.

»No soul has been ever favored by time with the same approach at a stretch.
»Time waits for none.
»It's a race against time to achieve the survival of the fittest.
»Time changes.
»Good moments are temporary and the bad conditions are not permanent.

This summarizes what I learnt in the Summer of O'13.

What I achieved out of this summer is still a hazy pale screen for me but what I realize is that the change my Emotions went through to confirm my state today, as I step out of the Summer break, would never have taken place if I had not asked someone, “if fixing the next tuition time at 3pm would be fine.”
It was that April and it’s this June, life of my emotions has been through an enormous change, a change much needed to prevent me from turning a manic.
When my physical presence was moving through the time of April'13, my mind was still stuck with the summer of '11.  Those were the days when one person was with me all the time, sharing my joy, my despair, my agony, my highs and lows, and I was eminently present by the one’s side to share the same. Time of my life shows a great contrast when I compare my ‘11 days with the ’13.
When this summer started I expected things to change in an aspect to mirror the good old golden days but the change occurred in a way I had never imagined. 
When I had the company of Someone, my whole life was concentrated to that point only. Making new friends, defining new relations was out of query. Nothing more could have made my life better. Ironically nothing more made my life worse in the last few months. When this summer started, my eyes were glistening with the angels of the past, longing for them to return to me somehow. When this summer started I wanted her to come back desperately but failed to be relevant by any means to reach my Everest.
The rage of my desperation and agony reached the heights in the final days of May for all those negative emotions had clogged all my chambers. I needed a pin to puncture the congested bag and throw out all of those unhealthy feelings. 
***
Physics class was dismissed for the day and the next class was scheduled to start after 22 hours. Just a moment later, I asked a classmate whether fixing the next class at 3pm, the next day, would be fine. A week later, the same physics class was abandoned due to rains while our small group of 3 students stood as prisoner to the class till the rain subsides. That’s when the talk started between me and the girl I asked the question a week ago. A talk, mostly, to pass the time where topics shifted from physics to Class X boards to novels and then hinted upon to her past. And that’s when we bade leave. The very next week, the class had to be cancelled again and we got an hour for us to talk. It was not until I noticed two cut marks on her left hand that she appreciated my sense of noticing uncommon notices. That’s when the summer changed. That’s when I got a friend. A week later, she had told me the base of her past and then it was my turn to narrate. There were moments during the tale when we were on the verge of breaking down, together. Though we both tried hard to conceal the return of the past in the back of our heads but those memories brought out tears till the edge. Plus it required great conviction to check those emotions, at least giving respect to the place where we sat.
Before that week stepped out of my life, it had given me a friend. As the summer ended, it didn’t return me what I lost gradually in the last 12 months rather it gave me a new reason to be happy. It’s not that she has evoked my senses of love. It’s just that I now have a person to which, I suppose, I can run for the emotional support that every other person needs in times of catastrophe. Its not that I see off this summer complaining about the horrible nights it gave, on second thoughts I actually do, it’s just that the summer has compensated my horrible days by providing a stick to my dying emotions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anna & Deck

Love takes sacrifices !!!!

My 'Kai Po Che' review