A broad Reflection 3x15

For the past 3 years, I've been through numerous turmoil and have been slapped by concrete resilience so ruthlessly that somehow these groin-pains have resulted in making me the person I am. There was a person in my life who stayed with me for a long time; as of today, she's far off with my image been drowned with loath. I can never risk to depict anywhere what *actually* went wrong, but as far as she's concerned, I was not strong enough. Sometimes partial knowledge can provide a make-shift anchor that, with time, irons up to hold the ship at the harbor. While a dead truth does nothing better than breaking the ship's high mast. Even though the ship stays intact, its barely a ship anymore. After all, what good is a ship if it can't set sail. The thing that has bothered me ever since my decision is that somewhere a friendship died at the hands of an unyielding love. I had always believed friendship to be higher than love. But some sort of actions, turn of events and a few misunderstood scenes lost me a friend who had been with me through my dark days. And that's the only reason I'm avoiding new relations. I'm happy being the careless-responsibility taking-half crack-always smiling idiot. And that's the whole of it. Occasionally when I find myself alone amidst the crowd I think of the people I've lost in my way reaching upto where I am. Only a few brightens up my Memory. And that glow is bright enough to blind me with tears. Today although I'm at a loss, yet there are people, who being farther than blood, have been pillars holding my foundation slammed to the ground. They have helped me through several minor-major quakes and I really hope that when the time comes for me to be that strength, I'll be sufficiently framed to carry myself and some parts of them as well. "Sometimes being a shrewd observant is a curse and being able to see through the veil is not good news."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anna & Deck

Love takes sacrifices !!!!

My 'Kai Po Che' review