Back to somewhere else...

It's nearly 4 years since I stepped on this grass. This time I came here to bid my final adieu of the man who loved me the most in the world-my maternal grandfather. He passed away due to cerebral haemorrhage. I came back here nearly 4 years later. Last time I came, my life was much different. much simple and a lot more cheerful. Since then I have changed and so has my life. I went to the football ground and searched for a particular spot that I liked, the tree hides the light from the high mast and also makes me invisible to anyone passing by. I remember a particular incident from those days at this very spot. I don't remember the reason but I was crying that evening, probably thinking about how lonely I am. And just like that she was with me with all her light, she called me, heard me crying. I may have forgotten what she spoke but I can never forget the way she consoled me, the sincerity in her words and the love filled voice that never ever seem to leave me alone. I can always hear the way she calls my name, with a hint of childishness and naughtiness. Whenever she called my name, it was all it took to catch me on loose knees. Whenever I remember, the way we used to talk, I start smiling like I did when we actually had the talk. It's been long since I depressed myself over my lost relation. My love still overrules my smiles, till eternity and a century beyond.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anna & Deck

Love takes sacrifices !!!!

My 'Kai Po Che' review